The medieval tour

Originally there were actually two towers side by side. In 1525 on the foundations of one of the two towers was built the present chapel of the castle.

Response code is 403

+ d'articles qui peuvent vous intéresser ...

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *

*